If you or a loved one has been injured at work, because of employer's negligence, perhaps through failure to provide proper safety equipment, training or otherwise properly securing the workplace, contact a East Orange Workers' Compensation Attorney through Simon Sarver Swetz & Jachts.
Should you be involved in a work accident, here are the most important steps to take as soon as possible in order to protect yourself and a future claim for compensation:
- Report the incident and injuries to a supervisor or any on-site authority immediately
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible from an employer-approved provider (unless there is an emergency situation).
- Submit a written report of the accident to your employer within 4 days of the incident.
- Follow through with all prescribed treatments, and strictly follow all doctors’ restrictions regarding activity levels, activities to avoid, etc.
- Talk to a East Orange workers’ compensation attorney at Simon Sarver Swetz & Jachts for crucial answers about your options, as well as experienced guidance and vigorous advocacy moving forward.
The lawyers at Simon Sarver Swetz & Jachts can help you navigate several different types of Workers' Compensation Cases in East Orange, including:
⚪ Medical Treatment
⚪ Wage Replacement Benefits
⚪ Death Benefits
⚪ Vocational Rehabilitation
⚪ Permanent Disability Awards
Getting a traffic ticket in East Orange, New Jersey can be stressful. If you are confronted with a traffic ticket, it is not easy to know how much the fine will cost, what your options are, or even whether or not it’s worth hiring an attorney. You may be wondering who the best traffic ticket attorneys in East Orange are to deal with this situation.
The traffic rules and ordinances of New Jersey can easily confuse motorists. However, there are options available to fight the charges. Ideally, one should hire a traffic ticket attorney to handle it on your behalf. This fee can be worth it depending on the gravity of your charge. If this is the case, you should do your research to find out an East Orange traffic lawyer who would assist you with mitigating your charges.
Receiving a traffic violation in New Jersey can result in any of the following:
⚪ Considerable fines, suspension of driver's license, points on your driver's license and insurance premium increases.
⚪Traffic tickets for Out-of-State Residents and Non-New Jersey Residents can also call for an experienced New Jersey traffic ticket attorney.
⚪ Our experienced East Orange traffic ticket Lawyers at Simon Sarver Swetz & Jachts at will ensure aggressive representation for you. Call us today for a free consultation.